Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

The Family

The Family

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Full Steam Ahead!!

Natalie called with great news today.  Reliquishment complete (little sad) and step 1 is a pass!  We are a go for our August 4th court date.  God's timing is amazing.  We are taking our 3 kids on trip #1.  School starts for them one week after we get back in August.  We will leave on July 31 and come back on August 9th.

The bonus for the day is a tenative embassy date of Sept 2nd (assuming all goes well on the 4th).  Did I mention trying to schedule flights with "mabe dates" is a little anxiety provoking!  Either way we are thrilled. 

The other extra bonus is that my fingerprints expire on Sept 16th - hopefully I don't have to actually get reprinted!!!  I concur today with the question, "On what planet do fingerprints expire?"  I myself have tried to change mine 3 or 4 times (just kidding).  I did spend 30 minutes on the phone with NBC (national benefits center) - the new fingerpint and I-171H people about timing of reprinting and expiration dates.  Bottom line - you have to have current fingerprints in order to complete embassy exit / visa on trip #2.

Also got new stats on our son yesterday - he continues to grow well.

Any families out there that want pictures; please let us know. We would love to send care packages, but Gladney has instructed us not to on the first visit because of the number of families in ET.
We can be contacted by email at bentleyfive@hughes.net.

We appreciate the comments, support, and prayers.

AB/JB

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See y'all over there!!! We're leaving in an hour to head to the airport!

    ReplyDelete