Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

The Family

The Family

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Paying It Forward

Complete strangers, joined only through this journey of adoption, are taking our son his first gifts from us. It is a privilege to interact with such people. We sent a baby photo album and a couple of onesies. He'll finally be able to see our faces! I can't wait to be able to pay it forward for other couples!

Still waiting to hear about a court date. It's hard watching the summer slip by with 3 kids in Jr High and High School. But we want to meet our little man all together. The kids are as excited, if not more, than we are. We want God's perfect timing and His perfect plan to unfold.
JB

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, Joan, I wish I could go grab him and put him in your arms. His little face, peeking up over the edge of the crib with a giant smile almost begging to be held and loved is burnt into my mind. This long, unrelenting wait will disappear the moment you finally hold him. I think of Sam and pray for him DAILY...as do our kids. What a privledge to be a part of this journey together.

    ReplyDelete